ليعبدون

الأحد، 13 مايو 2012

تصاميم قصور غريبة بالكويت


If there’s one thing about Kuwait, then its the unique designs we see for houses. Architecturally unique houses designs have always fascinated me, actually I dream that one day I’ll have my own unique house, so let’s see what are the most exotic mansions in Kuwait.
The first house that popped on my mind is the one located at Abu Al Hassniya and has many statues and somehow resembles a medieval church in Europe (See above), quiet exotic.
This one’s located at Messilah by the sea, I could see it when I’m driving on Fahaheel express way, everytime I see it I imagine the world of Sindbad especially with those big domes, nice.
I’m sure most of you have seen this one already, located on Damascus street, it was designed to look like a palace, eye-catchy especially at night (Mashallah).
This one is located in Qadisiya area and known as the House of Mirrors, many tourists come to see it and there’s a really lovely story behind it. Inside you’ll see that everything was designed with mirrors.
Read more previous post about it here
This house can be seen from Fahaheel express way, there’re windmills fixed to generate electricity, smart.
This mansion is at Abu Al Hassaniya, its really big and elegantly designed too, it looks like a modern castle.
 The thing that attracted me to this house in Qadisiya is the blue lights, they’re everywhere.
This one can be seen on Fahaheel express way on the way toward Kuwait City, it has a unique design and looks like a fort.
This one can be seen from 2nd ring road (AKA love street), Basically they’re four identical villas, very nice Mashallah.
This one is located at Fintas and built by the sea and consists of one story, what attracts me is the color and design.
Finally this house in Salwa may look ordinary to you but its actually circular in shape.
Thanks [brownsuger]

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق